APRIL - JULY 2016
IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE BOOKING YOUR TRIP:
- Please note that mount Pinatubo trekking is not for everybody. This is only for people who are physically fit. Do not book if you have heart ailment, asthma, walking difficulty, foot brace or any illness that might be triggered by dust and exhaustion.
- Swimming at the crater is strictly prohibited because of it's uncertain depth and there is no standby life guard in the area.
- Tourists that are 60 years old and up are required to bring medical certificate from refutable medical institution certifying that they are physically fit to participate in this activity.
- Everyone are required to show a valid id for students and government issued id for adults.
- 40 years old and up will undergo mandatory blood pressure test at Capas Tourism Office prior to climb.
- Kids 5 years old and below are free but we only allow 1 kid per jeep and you need to hire porter to assist your team.
- We do not accept walk-ins on weekends and holidays.
- For public tours, you must book your trip 1 month prior to your final trek date to ensure availability of vehicles and services.
- For private trips on weekdays and Sundays, booking 2 weeks prior is fine.
- You are required to sign a waiver and quit claim form at Capas Tourism Satellite Office prior to climb.
- The grounds of Mount Pinatubo is not a public ground even prior to its eruption. It is a target range that is controlled by Philippine Air Force. They are enforcing cut-off time so we won't hamper military exercises, drills and activities. The ground is also used for Balikatan Joint Military Exercises and may result to closure and cancellation of trips. On regular basis, we must pass through the checkpoint at 6AM. On special occasion, we are also required for a very early cut-off time which is 4-5AM. We regularly receive advisories regarding cut off time.
- If we fail to grant your requests, this is because we are in compliance with Capas Tourism Office and Philippine Air Force policy and advisories. Please bear with us.
No Hidden Fees and additional charges
Sta Juliana, Capas, Tarlac Philippines
Dispatching Time: until 6:00am only
CLICK HERE FOR TRIP DETAILS
ANGELES CITY, CLARK or DAU
Pick up Time: 5:00am. Travel Time from Angeles
to 4x4 parking area is 1.5 hours
TRIP TRANSFER FROM MANILA
This is a Pinatubo Public Tour Package that includes
round trip transfer from Manila via A/C van inclusive of
van rental, driver, gas, toll fees and parking fees.
Minimum of 10pax per trip @ 2,600php per person.
You must book this tour package 1 month prior to final trek
to ensure availability of van and 4x4 jeeps. Short notice
bookings and walk ins depends on seat availability.
CLICK HERE FOR TRIP DETAILS
- PUBLIC TOURS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE ON DATES INDICATED IN THE FORM
- IF YOU ARE ALREADY A COMPLETE GROUP OF 10 PAX THEN THERE IS NO NEED TO POOL PEOPLE.
- WE CAN ORGANIZE YOUR TRIP ON YOUR PREFERRED TOUR SCHEDULE PROVIDED THAT YOU BOOK IT IN ADVANCE. WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS ARE IMMEDIATELY FULLY BOOKED SO PLEASE BOOK YOUR TRIP AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE
- 4X4 VEHICLES AND VAN RESERVATION IS ON A FIRST-COME FIRST SERVED-BASIS.
- JOINERS AND WALK-INS DEPENDS ON SEAT AVAILABILITY. EMAIL, SEND SMS OR CALL US FIRST BEFORE SUBMITTING A COMPLETED ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR RATES FOR ALL TOUR PACKAGES ARE FIXED.
- PUBLIC TOUR GROUPINGS MUST BE 10PAX, 15PAX, 20PAX, 25PAX AND SO ON. THE PAYMENT OF ADDITIONAL 1PAX OR 2PAX IS NOT ENOUGH TO ORGANIZE ANOTHER 4X4 JEEP.
T H E P I N A Y K E Y P O I N T T E A M