SAN MIGUEL, TARLAC CITY
+63 917 788 2319
- Estimated Travel Time from Makati - 2 to 3 hours depending upon the traffic or driving speed
- Estimated Travel Time from Cubao/Quezon City/Malate: 2 hours depending upon the traffic or driving speed
- Estimated Travel Time from Balintawak 1.5 hours depending upon the traffic or driving speed
- From NLEX (North Luzon Expressway), you must take Dau Exit
- You can either use Mabalacat route, take Mc Arthur highway heading to Bamban-Capas. Sometimes this is a traffic zone but if you will leave early, you may opt for this route to avoid toll charge.
- You may also opt for SCTEX (Subic-Clark-Tarlac-Express way) but you will be charged with toll fee.
- You can either take Dolores Exit ot Concepcion Tarlac exit.
- If you opt for Dolores Exit, you will use Mc Arthur Highway until your reach Capas Area
- If you will opt for Concepcion Tarlac Exit, look for signage with Baguio or Concepcion Tarlac then take that turn.
- After exiting Conception exit, turn left and straight drive straight, no major turn until you see the Towering Mc Donalds signage.
- The reference that you're already in the area are establishments like Mc Donalds, Caltex, Chowking, Seven Eleven and Puregold. This is an intersection. Please refer to the map below to reach our office.
- Send SMS before departing from Manila so we can assign a staff to that will wait for you at the vicinity of Mc Donalds or Caltex Gasoline Station.
- Look for bus terminals that have trips to Dagupan or Pangasinan
- At the terminal, look for buses bus bound to Dagupan or Pangasinan
- Destinations are usually posted at the front of each bus
- Ride the bus and secure your seat
- As soon as the bus departs from the terminal, the bus personnel will ask for your destination and issue tickets
- Inform him that your exact destination is Capas Tarlac
- Your exact drop off point is the first gate of Capas Munisipyo
- Estimated fare is less than 200php one way ticket per person
- Estimated travel time is more than 2 hours
- If you are leaving the terminal on your actual trek date, you must ride a 3:00a.m trip.
- This must be earlier if there are ongoing military activity in the area to meet the cut-off time
- Never ride a 5:00am trip. You will never meet the cut-off time. Please note that the grounds of Mount Pinatubo is a military camp. We are just allowed to cross the area within an specific time. Beyond the cut-off, they will close the road and start their usual military drills and activity. We are no longer allowed to cross the area once the roads are closed
- If you are coming during ordinary days just to book, inquire, settle payment, spend the night in our hotel accommodatio or just to visit our office for any appointment, you can leave Manila anytime. We are open from 6:00am to 10:00pm
- Our office is just few meters away from the bus jump off point. Please refer to the map below.
- It is best that you send SMS or call us as soon as the bus departs from Manila so we can anticipate your time of arrival. We usually assign a staff that will meet you at the jump off point. You can also inform us the Bus Company and body number
|You may print maps and make it as your reference to reach us.|